Friday, June 04, 2010

At The Intersection Of Music And Video Games

I love it when a musician I greatly respect goes on the record saying his favourite video game is something as underrated and yet classy as Ico! That's what Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood recently revealed.

I've been itching to replay Ico for over a year now, but haven't been able to find a copy of it (we borrowed it from a friend who has since given it away). Hence my excitement at the rumours swirling that Ico will be made available for the PS/3 in a 2-pack (along with Shadow of the Colossus, which we do own but didn't enjoy as much). Presumably any such collection will debut around the time of the next offering from Team Ico, The Last Guardian.

Now I'm just sure that Jonny's as jazzed about all of that as I am!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I'm looking forward to playing ICO again. I still remember getting stomped on by some animal in the other one!