Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Baseball Withdrawal? Yeah, I've Got It!

It's only one night without any baseball, but it still feels... wrong.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Boston, behind their ace Josh Beckett, can win Game 5 tomorrow night and send the series back to Beantown for the weekend. If that doesn't happen, then we'll have only managed two games over the minimum through the first six series! That would be such an unheard of turn-of-events, not to mention how unhappy it'd make me to get so little post-season baseball in 2007! For a team that came back from 0-3 in the 2004 ALCS against the Yankees, I have to think that overcoming a 3-1 deficit this year shouldn't be too daunting for the Red Sox.

Right, Boneman?

And now, I'm off to bed. Those three hours of sleep last night just didn't seem to cut it! And watching one of our cats let a mouse run right by him around 3:30 a.m. didn't help, either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Need more baseball and better mousers in this house!