Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Me Want Black Dossier!

After no new League of Extraordinary Gentlemen material in what seems like a very, very long time, it looks like the Nov 14th release date for LOEG: Black Dossier is finally being confirmed. There's even a 4 page preview out there at the corner of Information Superhighway and World Wide Weed.

How much do I love LOEG? Well, the 2nd volume did show up as # 4 on my all-time Best of Moore list! That's pretty high!

Now all I have to worry about are the copyright issues which supposedly limit publication to the U.S. only. I've been bugging my local comic store guy about looking into whether he'll get copies or not, but haven't gotten a firm answer as of yet.

1 comment:

T said...

Amazon will surely ship it up????

Can't wait and to be honest I thought this had already come out. Has there been an LOEG matrial since vol II?