Thursday, October 18, 2007

Graduation Day


I spent the day out of the office and was spotted by a co-worker wearing a suit and a tie... ah, the stuff of rumours!

No, it wasn't Job Interview Day for me, but rather Graduation Day for young Tammy. She did a commendable job spending time with both of her families (her dad and his parents and girlfriend, and Vicki and I) as well as catching up with various friends (for the last time?).

I barely remember my own convocation (over twenty years ago) but I do know that the only reason I went was to make my Aunt Dorothy happy. It seemed like a lot of silly pomp and ceremony then, and still does now. But what else would you expect from a guy who was delighted to 'get away with' a Justice of the Peace wedding at City Hall?

Hopefully the young lady had fun and the rest of it's just noise.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Making it through life with Agile Man around is a reward in itself. =)

Anonymous said...

ahaha so true ...

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

I choose to interpret those comments as "having AgileMan around is reward in and of itself!"

To which I say, "Hear hear!"

Kids today..........