Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Any Call Of Duty: World At War Fans Out There?

Yesterday I tried my downloaded Call of Duty: World at War demo on the PS/3, and enjoyed it a fair bit. I played through the single player level provided ("Hard Landing") and then tried the Coop version of that same sample level, alongside 3 online strangers. While it didn't knock my socks off, I could see myself getting a good number of hours of fun out of the full game. It looks like it's only now starting to come down in price (best I could see was about $45) but before I spend any coin I thought I'd ask around to see if anyone on the reading list has played it. I'd love to hear some feedback from the locals.

1 comment:

Boneman8 said...

I don't see getting it any time soon (although I may download the demo) as I still have a backlog of games to get to!