Friday, August 07, 2009

They Do Kind Of Look Great Together, Don't They?

I can't complain about a picture like this, showing Batman and Doc Savage strutting their stuff as they make their way down the side of a very tall building. This is a variant cover to the just-announced Batman/Doc Savage Special, due out in November, which I'm suddenly looking forward to. I could see those two characters - especially the late 30s version of the Caped Crusader - fitting quite easily into an adventure together. The special is, presumably, intended to kick off the previously-teased Doc Savage/Blackhawk/Spirit mini-series that's getting a lot of buzz. I always like it when there are exciting comic book prospects off in the near future, not yet disappointing me with their actual lameness compared to their hypothetical greatness.

Oh, and by the way: first post from the new laptop, which is, like, a gazillion times more responsive than its predecessor!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Nice picture