Thursday, April 30, 2009

Another Month Done Already?

It's hard to believe how fast April flew by this year... it seems like a complete blur to me, and I wasn't even working through it, except for some Math tutoring! Maybe things will slow down now that the hockey season is finally over (at least for those of us who torment ourselves by following the New York Rangers).

I only got about 3 days of novel-writing in over the course of the month, which is really pathetic considering how little else I had on the go. But I guess some months are like that.

Thanks to all those who have been leaving more comments here lately. It does make it all the more worthwhile for me, after two and a half years at it now.

1 comment:

cjguerra said...

I'd leave more comments, but I'm having trouble turning to the computer at the end of the day recently... Commenting is fun though!