Thursday, February 28, 2008

My PS/3 Lives (Again)!!!

The Component Video Switch that I ordered via eBay earlier this month arrived in the mail today, and so I've now got an easy-peasy way of moving back and forth between my XBox 360 and PS/3. This comes after nearly 3 months of pretty much sticking with one or the other because of the hassle involved in manually switching the cables at the back of the TV each time I wanted to use the other console! Happiness now reigns supreme on the gaming front!!

First thing I did after hooking up the new toy was to get the latest System Update for the PS/3, as I figured I'm probably a couple months out of date by now. I also want to get back to playing the F.E.A.R. game that I was nearly through on the PS/3 when the 360 arrived, although there's also the matter of finishing Portal, Halo 3 and Half-Life 2 (all on the 360), not to mention starting up HL 2: Episode One, HL 2: Episode Two and F.E.A.R. Files (360) along with Call of Duty 4 (PS/3)... and somewhere in there Vicki would like to play Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (back on the PS/3)! Good thing I don't have anything else to do these days....

Whenever Vicki next visits her mother in Michigan, I'll receive my second (first, in terms of when I ordered each) Component Video Switch, meaning that I'll have a backup, I guess. As I keep telling Vicki, it's better to have two than to have none! Which is true of so many things in Life... (But not wives! I swear!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice recovery

Anonymous said...

Oh I think that's a fair comment, two wives over none. It's just two wives over ONE that would be troublesome.