Thursday, February 28, 2008

Off To The Printers We Go!

I spent a couple hours tonight (with Lost sandwiched in the middle) getting my book onto the Lulu site. I wanted to get a copy or two printed ASAP so that Vicki and I can look over the results before placing a mass order. Some things were easier than I thought - such as the conversion into printable format - while others were, if not harder, at least more frustrating (such as designing the cover). I may post more about that whole process later, but right now I'm heading off to bed. Sometime in the next two or three weeks I should be getting the "proof" copies in the mail, after which it'll be another similar delay (at least) before receiving copies for everybody else. So no one outside of this household should expect to see anything until mid-April, by the looks of it. Such is Life! I hope it'll be worth the wait for everyone involved. (And that initial wait time will no doubt result in further changes, since I never seem to be able to quit fiddling entirely.)

No comments: