Monday, February 25, 2008

Not A Good Sign

Over the past several months, but especially in the last week or two, I've been faced with situation after situation at work where I find myself in a conversation with someone and I end up thinking that I've written about this exact topic in my book... but it's not like I can quote myself as an authority! And it's really not even that I want to quote myself so much as it is that I just feel like I've already thought about the subject waaaaaay more than the person I'm talking to has, almost to the point of being... well, bored in the conversation because we're coming at it from such different places.

Definitely not anything that I expected when I set out to write an Agile book, and probably not a good development in general, either!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny... that's kinda how I feel everytime I talk to YOU.

:-)