Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh, Buffy, What Have You Gotten Yourself Into This Time?

# 16's cover (revealed today) isn't quite as awesome as the one that adorned issue # 6, but still pretty exciting! I'm pretty sure that it's the same artist (Jo Chen) in both cases and I like her style just fine!

So many good comics to look forward to, and that's not even counting the big pile of unread gems that I've been ignoring over the past few weeks while I finished up the Agile book. This weekend, it's time to dig into 'em!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're on issue 16 now?? I can't believe I've only read the first 6. Ridiculous.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

I should've been clearer: # 16 is about 3 or 4 months away, as they just recently revealed what its cover will look like.

But yes, you're way behind, Tammy. Don't worry, though: I'm sure someone will buy you the trade paperback of the missing issues before too many more years have gone by!