Sunday, April 20, 2008

Am I One Of The World's Most Prolific Bloggers?

Somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I ask the question: am I among the planet's most prolific bloggers?

I'm talking about people who write single-author blogs only, rather than community blogs like The Studio. And at the moment I'm focused on number of posts, rather than word count (because the latter's harder to measure when viewing a blog). I did a search on "prolific blogger" and most of the results were people who had several blogs, but usually the sum total of all of their blog posts was still under 1000. Are there people out there who've single-handedly published 1500+ blog posts, not counting silly things that are done just to drive up post counts?

Not that it really matters, but sometimes I wonder about these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are the most prolific! You are always writing away at something. Time to start writing comics!