Wednesday, April 02, 2008

So That's Where George Perez Went!

George Perez is one of my all-time favourite comic book artists (Crisis on Infinite Earths, JLA/Avengers, initial New Teen Titans run and countless others) and so it was somewhat disappointing when he quietly stepped away from the current Brave and the Bold title with no word on where he was going. Today news about Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds was announced, and it was worth losing George from B&B for it! Geoff Johns and George Perez, telling the ultimate Legion story in five oversized issues? Are you kidding me? How much more excited can I get? August is a long, long way away, but I'm already counting the days. I haven't been able to get all that worked up about the main Final Crisis 'event' mini-series that Morrison and Jones are doing, but this? This sounds like pure gold to me!

You can read the interview with Johns on the topic right here.

No comments: