Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Books Are Here!

The good news? The shipment of 10 copies of The Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Lessons Learned in Going Agile) that I ordered last Friday arrived today (less than a week turnaround? Very satisfying!)

The better news? Half of them are already spoken for / pre-sold, so I may end up 'having' to order still more!

It's fun when I get stopped in the hall at work these days and about 33% of the time it's someone wanting to tell me what they think of the book or to inquire about getting a copy. That's much better than the days when it was mostly people who just wanted to bitch about Agile and blame me for whatever failing of the process they'd just experienced!

So, anyway, if you happen to work with me: feel free to tell those you work with that more copies are available, but they're going fast! And signed copies don't cost even one cent extra! ;-)

No comments: