Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Have You Heard? My Agile Book's A "Best Seller!"

We were joking at work today when I crossed the "25 copies sold" milestone that I'd achieved "best seller" status... I was quick to point out that it was, indeed, the best selling book that I'd ever written! Of course, it had had that distinction since the first copy was sold more than 2 weeks ago!

I'm delighted that so many more copies have sold than I had ever dared hoped for! There hasn't been a whole lot of feedback from the people who now own a copy, though... which I hope isn't an indication that most of them haven't read it yet! After all, I wrote it to be read. So feel free to post your open and honest reactions to The Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Lessons Learned in Going Agile) right here, if you have any. Better yet would be to post a review at the Lulu site for the book, but that's a lot to ask, I realize. Also, recommend it to your friends, if you're so inclined... I don't mind! I've got lots of copies left! :-)

25 freakin' copies sold.... who'd have ever thunk it?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll copy and paste my review from the forums tomorrow if I remember. Who knew Lulu had a reviews section??

Anonymous said...

Not everyone can multitask - and there is good hockey on right now....hmmmm - read a book or watch hockey?