Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Whatever Happened To That Agile Book You Were Always Going On About, You Ask

Well, as a matter of fact, that Agile book of mine is on its way here! 32 copies of it, if you want to get specific! They've crossed the border and are expected to arrive at our doorstep tomorrow (Wednesday). In honour of that momentous occasion, I'm planning to work from home so as to receive them with all of the pomp and ceremony they deserve (which is to say: none, other than answering the doorbell and accepting delivery).

My current thinking is that I'll invite the reviewers to a "Book Launch Lunch" on Friday of this week, then hand out some free copies to pre-designated co-workers that afternoon, and others as opportunities present themselves. This could make for an exciting end to the week... as well as, possibly, my current career!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, after an amazing run with many of our top players out, the Oilers are officially out of the playoffs.

Yes, it's random.

Great job on the book Matt. I'm going to have to take a lesson from you and set a goal for myself. I think I know what it is... I just don't want to commit. Ha.