Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Aliens vs Predator Demo Hits Tomorrow (Feb 4)

With the game launch less than 2 weeks away now, I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever see the long-promised demo for Aliens vs Predator. Fortunately, the announcement came out early this afternoon: the demo goes online tomorrow! It's multiplayer only, which is a bit of a disappointment as I'd have liked to see what the single player campaign is going to feel like. But beggars can't be choosers, and I'll happily get some online experience in before Feb 16.

The demo (and subsequent game) will be available for PS/3, XBox 360 and PC owners. I'll probably try both of the first two for the demo, but likely make my purchase of the Sony platform version. Who knows, though: if it's awesome enough, maybe I'll end up buying a copy for each console!

No comments: