Friday, February 12, 2010

Someone Hears From Harlan

Thanks to Neil Gaiman's tweet-ish nature, I learned about this amusing development today. If you're a fan of Harlan Ellison's, or just very interested in how "fair use" is being interpreted these days, you should check it out. (And this is the part of the program where I always remind people that I've actually met Harlan, and he was as sweet a guy as you could imagine. That's not to say that I don't believe him to be a curmudgeon if you cross him, but he was a prince to Vicki, Tammy and I when we briefly encountered him at ChicagoCon all those years ago. And I'll always think of him first and foremost in that light.)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Always fun to read about Harlan. Glad he's still kickin around.

Anonymous said...

Nice story as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning that matter. Thanx for sharing that data.