Monday, February 22, 2010

Aliens vs Predator Selling Very Well In UK?!

That's what Sega claims, which is kind of surprising to me. Granted, it's early in the year so maybe their statements ("fastest selling game of the year") don't really mean all that much. But I still expected that its retro look and feel would have killed any momentum that the brand recognition might have started. Hmmm.

Having said all that, as I've been playing through the Marine campaign there have been two results that speak well for the game:
  1. I don't know if I've ever moved as slowly through a map as I'm constantly doing in this game (it's really tense!); and
  2. I've already replayed the first mission (on a higher difficulty setting) because I wanted to go through it again now that I'm more familiar with the game!
Most games I try out these days don't qualify for either of those treatments! So that's something!

No comments: