Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tuesday Morning Fever

In approximately 36 hours, I'll be attending our regular Tuesday morning yoga class with Vicki, and then we'll head home by way of Future Shop. The reasons for the unusual detour are twofold: Aliens vs Predator (the game) should be out by then, or well as Peter Gabriel's latest CD, Scratch My Back. As I blogged about recently, the latter features Mr G covering a variety of his personal favourites by Neil Young, Radiohead, Paul Simon and others. As much as I wish it were new material instead, I'm still looking forward to hearing his interpretations of each.

As for AvP, about which I've written extensively hereabouts over the past several months, I'm still pumped about its arrival despite the underwhelming demo that came out a week ago. The prospect of playing through three different campaigns, one each as Marine, Alien and Predator, just brings back such good memories from the earlier incarnation of AvP. I still haven't decided which console to buy it for, however, and so that could end up being a "game-time decision", as they say in the sports biz. If it's any fun at all, then you can expect me to inflict my enjoyment upon you right here. And isn't that what blogs are for, anyway?

No comments: