Friday, March 05, 2010

AgileMan Heads Back To School... Again!

Later this month, I'll be once again performing my AgileMan dog-and-pony show for the second year Computer Science class at the local university. I've done this four or five times already, stretching back to the end of my tenure as Agile Manager at The Incredible Shrinking Company (which is now a little more than half the size of what it was when I resigned).

For this year's show, though, I'm planning a new addition to the material: news that there are Agile folks working among them!!! The software development group within the business school there, you see, has recently begun adopting various Agile practices under the leadership of my old boss (their CTO), and so this time around I can add a little local relevancy to the topic. I think it'll make a difference to the students, but then again they might be too busy texting to even notice!

It should make a nice diversion from all the Math book-related stuff going on right now.

No comments: