Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheating Spouses Now Get Rehab?

I remember when husbands who fooled around on their wives (and got caught, presumably) used to get frying pans thrown at them. Then, we evolved a little as a species and they'd just be sent packing, having to pay large divorce settlements. Now, apparently, if Tiger Woods and Jesse James are any indication, they go into rehab for "sex-addiction issues" or the like.

Hard to figure that a guy with a name like "Jesse James" would turn out to be a scumbag, so you can't really blame his wife, Sandra Bullock, for not seeing that one coming, can you?!

Anyway, I eagerly await my own wife's pithy comment to this post, which I'm sure will keep me on the straight-and-narrow and help me avoid any rehabilitation stints in my own future!

1 comment:

The wife said...

Rehab over the loss of a comic collection perhaps along with very stony silence?