Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Wife Has Some Bazaar Ideas!

While I was enjoying an afternoon nap today, Vicki was reading flyers and thinking about selling copies of No Kid of Ours is Failing at Math (How Parents Can Help). She hit upon the idea of renting a table at school bazaars and trying to move some books that way. Considering that the attendees are generally parents and more specifically involved parents, that actually seems kind of brilliant to me. I hadn't considered it before, but now we're talking about logistics and what kind of promotion we could do.

And all of this came to her while I was sleeping!

2 comments:

Mike Marsman said...

Schools still have bazaar's?

Vicki said...

Yes they do...and we're booked into one this week and we will soon find out if parents attend! Should be interesting.