Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Math Books? We Got 'Em!

The big initial print run of No Kid of Ours is Failing at Math (How Parents Can Help) arrived today, in 5 boxes no less! I'll shortly be figuring out the best way to get copies into the hands of everyone who pre-ordered one, as well as deciding upon some plan of attack for seeing if I can get copies into local bookstores. Click on the preceding link if you'd like to see what the book's cover looks like and read the first few pages. I don't think there are any spoilers in that part, either! :-)

It's very exciting to finally reach this stage of the process and be able to share the results of my labours for the last half-year or so!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Put me down for 3 copies. One for myself just so I can say I know the author. And the other 2 for friends of mine who are interested in reading it.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Thanks, Damian... that's fantastic! You're one amazing salesman!!