Thursday, March 04, 2010

The Math Book Cometh

Thanks to some speedy service by Lulu, the print draft copy of No Kid of Ours is Failing at Math (How Parents Can Help) arrived on our doorstep this morning, while Vicki and I were out at yoga. I've taken a few quick flips through it to see how the font size worked out for that format of a book, and it looked great. We'll be giving it a more thorough going-over in the course of the next few days, and I expect to be placing the big order sometime next week. If all goes well, I should have many copies in hand by the end of the month and they'll all be looking for good homes... so if you know of any, please let me know!

It's a very special feeling to have a book with my name on it that I could imagine most people actually being interested in!

2 comments:

tammy said...

:) yay

Boneman8 said...

It better have a whole chapter devoted to flash cards....