Thursday, November 08, 2007

Neal Adams On Batman? Well, So Far, Just A Cover!

In fact, a variant cover, to the upcoming All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder # 8 (aka "the train wreck" by Frank Miller and Jim Lee). I don't normally bother about variant covers but this one I may actually try to get my hands on. At the very least, I want to see how the poor colourist is able to make it work (unless it's published uncoloured, of course)!

The rumours persist that Adams is working on a more substantial Bat-project, but still no official word has come out from DC. Neal does so little mainstream comic art anymore that I can't even really say whether he's still got it or not. I do know I wouldn't want him writing the Batman story! (You just have to read any interview with him to know that he's a bit... out there!)

No comments: