Tuesday, November 13, 2007

XBox 360 Coming My Way?

There's a strong possibility that I'll be getting my hands on a (used) XBox 360 shortly, as Boneman's been brokering the sale of his father-in-law's machine (who recently converted to a PS/3, I believe, and is kissing Microsoft's platform goodbye). It's a rarely-used 20Gig box bought about a year ago, along with quite a few XBox and XBox 360 games, including Halo 3 and Gears of War. If it happens, then I will quite likely have more video games than I have time to play! But of course, there's always Christmas break coming up, and I'm sure Tammy would enjoy playing through Halo 3 with me in Co-op Mode (we've already done the first 2 games that way!)

More updates as they happen...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like being mentioned in blog posts

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

When I get mentioned in yours, I always expect the worst...