Saturday, August 30, 2008

The AgileMan Week In Review

I got most of the 8th Issue done by the time I wrapped up the week yesterday, which was about where I wanted to be at the end of Week 2. Issue 8 is entitled "Reducing Debt" and digs right into one of my favourite work topics of the past year: getting the open bug counts down! It's also the first "Double-Sized Issue" of the book, perhaps reflecting the fact that I feel so passionately about this subject.

Two more copies of The Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Lessons Learned in Going Agile) found new homes this week, as someone from my old workplace bought one and Vicki sold one to a visiting friend of hers. With those two sales, along with one online purchase at Lulu that I haven't gotten the revenue from yet, I'm right at the break-even point. I still have 9 copies in-stock (which are already paid for, obviously) meaning that I'm so close to "profitability" that I can almost taste it! And it's "only" taken me about 5 months to get here... ;-)

No comments: