Monday, August 04, 2008

An August Book Update

With the flurry of activity around me quitting my job, I was too busy lately to provide regular updates on how book sales were going. I believe I'm now sitting at around 48 copies sold, not counting the 13 that Master Coach Christian has bought or the other 13 that he took with him to Agile 2008 on spec. If all of those sell, then I could be up in the mid-70s in sales by the end of this week... and that would be pretty amazing, compared to my original expectations!

This morning, in addition to sitting and rocking on our back deck for awhile, I spent some time cleaning up a few typos in the first AgileMan book. The reason for doing so is simple: I want to release a double-volume Adventures of AgileMan edition, along with the second book (as a standalone). This would allow those who haven't read the first one to save a little money by getting both books in one collection. Because of that, I wanted to take care of the mistakes that I'd spotted after printing the first book, as well as ones that had been pointed out to me by others (like AgileBoy).

I'll probably start writing More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year 2: Easier Said Than Done) tomorrow, if things go according to plan.

4 comments:

John-Mason P. Shackelford said...

I am at Agile 2008. Where do I find he book?

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

My AgileMan book should be for sale at the Berteig Consulting booth.

I had hoped to get copies of it into the Agile bookstore at the conference, but those plans didn't come together in time, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

I guess this means you're an Internationally Published Author now. Don't let the power go to your head!

Anonymous said...

You really need to get a laptop!