Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tonight's Entertainment

If all goes according to plan, McChicken and I will be enjoying some XBox Live fun in Co-op mode this evening. Right now it looks like Gears of War - a game that neither of us could really get into in Single Player mode - may be given a second chance to see if it makes the grade when there are two of us crouching and shooting our way through it.

I also got Frontlines: Fuel of War (for the 360) in the mail yesterday, so it was all I could do today to resist the urge to pop that bad boy into the machine and try it out. Instead, I worked on the book, and finished that pesky 4th Issue off. Who says I've become completely undisciplined ever since quitting my job? (I'll bet it was that AgileBoy... he never has anything good to say!)

No comments: