Saturday, August 23, 2008

Even Struggling Authors Get Weekends Off

I've decided to refrain from working on More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year Two: Easier Said Than Done) on the weekends, in order to give me a chance every week to recharge the ol' writing batteries. It worked out well this week, in that I'd just wrapped up the first logical part of the book and will be starting on the next one come Monday.

Today was mostly a reading day, with comics and a Kim Stanley Robinson novel occupying the majority of my time. I did, however, download the demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on the PS/3 and gave it a try. Right up until the climactic battle with the AT-AT walker, I was mildly interested. But then I discovered that the only way to defeat the AT-AT apparently involves doing some button combination... rather than allowing you to do it through straight-forward use of your Force powers or light-saber. Bah to that, I say!

No comments: