Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Two Good Writing Days Later

I'm now most of the way through my 4th Issue (or chapter, for the uninitiated) of More Real-Life Adventures of AgileMan (Year Two: Easier Said Than Done). Although it's often difficult to tell going in, I think this one's going to be longer than the original, both in terms of word/page count and number of Issues. I have a much better sense of what the arc of the book's going to look like than I did at this point in the proceedings the first time around, which is probably a good sign (unless I'm completely deluding myself, in which case... no, don't even go there!)

I also got some great feedback on the first AgileMan book in an e-mail today from a former co-worker, and that sort of thing is always good for the ol' motivation. Hearing that, not only did someone bother to read the work, but they also took the time to provide constructive comments about it, makes the lonely act of writing Book # 2 seem not quite so pointless.

Now I just need to keep at it...

No comments: