Thursday, March 26, 2009

And You Thought I Was Hard On The BSG Finale!

For an even less forgiving take than mine on how Battlestar Galactica wrapped up last week, you should really read Steven Grant's thoughts on it. It's a good ways down that page, but just keep looking for "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA fans have all likely..." in bold, red letters and you'll find it just fine. (Or you could read the stuff at the start of his column, which is all about DC Comics' plan to raise the price of their comics from $2.99 US to $3.99 US while adding about 8 pages of backup material to soften the blow, and how Steven doesn't think most fans will go for it. I haven't yet decided what I'll do, having already cut lots of Marvel Comics titles that did the same thing but minus the extra pages!)

I agree heartily with virtually everything that Mr Grant calls out about the BSG finale, and just wish that I could have said it all as well as he does.

No comments: