Saturday, March 07, 2009

Test Your Watchmen Trivia

If you're so inclined, take the test at Rotten Tomatoes and see if you can beat my score... of 19 out of 20! ;-)

It's an interesting mixture of movie and comic trivia related to Watchmen, and of course the one question that tripped me up was about a previous, aborted film treatment. I'd have been stunned (and slightly embarrassed) if a non-comic site had been able to stump me on the original material, but you never know. Most of the answers seemed obvious to me, but that'll happen when you've read something that many times. There were even two questions where I could almost make the argument that the correct response is "None of the above" but I knew what they were trying to get at and answered accordingly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes....feeling cocky at 4 out of 4 but ended up at 12 of 20. Good for you Matt to be 19 of 20

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Taking the quiz, I felt a lot like Cliff Clavin on that episode of Cheers where he goes on Jeopardy and the categories are "Civil Servants", "Beer", "Mothers and Son", "Celibacy" and so on. (You can watch that segment on YouTube by clicking here.)

Fortunately I didn't blow it all on the last question, like Cliff did!