Sunday, March 01, 2009

Not Exactly Looking Like Spring Just Yet

After most of our snow disappeared over the past week (for the second time in February), we got a bit more today along with very cold temperatures and a high of -11C to look forward to tomorrow. I realize that the start of March might seem premature to be complaining that spring isn't here yet, but considering that winter set in for a long, miserable stay all the way back in early November... I say, enough's enough already! After all, seasons are only supposed to last three months, not four.

I really want to get back to biking now, especially with Vicki working during the week! So everybody out there start thinking warm thoughts and maybe we can wish our way out of this interminable winter of ours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be out of luck, I'm afraid. March is supposed to be a colder and snowier than usual.

You're not the only one looking forward to comfortable biking weather...

Anonymous said...

I am reading this wearing shirt, sweatshirt, undershirt and an enormous fleecy vest - and I am cold! In the house! I can't stand it one more day!!!

Bring on spring, I say.