Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dollhouse Is Getting Better

We just watched last week's episode, in which the FBI Agent finally met Echo/Caroline (twice!) and a couple of interesting twists were perpetrated on us, neither of which I saw coming. That particular episode was billed as the first major mythology one in the series, and I think it lived up to that. I'd been getting more and more drawn into the proceedings with each successive installment, but there was one point in the latest chapter where I started to sour on it... right up until the creative team pulled the rug out from under my feet and made me love it all the more! I just hope it can stick around long enough to really get some steam up.

1 comment:

cjguerra said...

I agree - it was very good. They spent a bunch of episodes setting up the mysterious back story, giving hints and clues. Then they add another level to the puzzle! Awesome.