Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Over seventy posts in a month? Who has that much to say?

Today marks the end of my first month of blogging on Blogger (and what little I'd been before that, on MySpace, was spectacularly unspectacular). I seem to have produced just over seventy posts in that time, or an average of around two and a half blog entries per day. From what I can tell, that's a high output. So it seems unlikely I'll be able to maintain that pace going forward, but on the other hand, I love to write! Probably moreso than most people blogging these days, in fact, so maybe others' experiences don't apply? But once again: only time will tell.

By my unofficial tally, I've had comments from 5 people so far: Tammy, Vicki, Jim "The Human Calculator" Hinckley, Danelle and Peter J. Tammy deserves special mention as # 1 Fan Supreme, having commented more than all the others combined, although I fear that has more to do with procrastination (where schoolwork's concerned) and boredom than any intrinsic value within the blog material itself. Regardless, though, it wouldn't be the same experience for me without her, so thanks and kisses go out to her!

Now I really should start working on Chapter 5, since I know it's going to take a few nights to get it done, and done right.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

awww i always enjoy reading your blog, a big sadness fills me if i check your page and see you haven't updated since i last visited. part of my motivation for commenting is procrastination, but also i appreciate how much value receiving comments can add to the blogging experience - makes it a bit more worthwhile. so you better keep it up mister! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy what I read but just don't make it a priority to do it every day. I then get one big read at once every few days....works for me!