Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Why blog? (Chapter Three)

Having now posted a goodly number of entries over the past week, I've hit upon possible Answer # 3 to my "Why blog?" query. I'm starting to think that I'm engaged in defining my, for lack of a better term, Worldview. I'm putting thoughts down in blog form that those close to me mostly knew I held (with some exceptions), and maybe in the process I'm telling anyone who stumbles upon my blog, "This is what I think!"

Which makes me think that it's important, at least to me, to write honestly. I've done the whole "Internet personna" thing before, when I first did some online gaming and crafted my original Kimota identity. And while it was fun, and a load of laughs at times, it's not really what I think I want out of a blog.

In other words: "Friends don't let friends blog drunk!" :-)

No comments: