Thursday, December 20, 2007

All Set For Halo 3 In Co-op Mode Now

I realized today that, if I didn't get a second XBox 360 wireless controller soon, then when Tammy was here for a few days next week, we wouldn't be able to play Halo 3 in Co-op Mode. Then I subsequently thought, "But if I go out to the malls now, it'll be a nightmare... and if I order online, it probably won't arrive in time!"

Fortunately, a hybrid solution presented itself to me: order it online, but pick it up at the store! Yes, it was only about a month ago that I was complaining about Best Buy's "online service" wherein I had no choice but to go out to a store and pick up my purchase. The difference being that, in that case, I didn't want to have to visit a store but was denied the option of having it mailed to me, whereas here I actually desired that outcome, as long as my merchandise was awaiting me there and I didn't have to stand in a long check-out line. In fact, that scenario worked out perfectly in this case - Future Shop this time - as I was in and out of the store in about 3 minutes flat, with controller in hand, which is my idea of the perfect shopping trip!

Now all I need is my shoot-em-up partner who charges fearlessly into every altercation, no matter how bad the odds are, and it'll be Magic Time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) 2 more sleeps!