Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Year Ends

2007 was notable in these parts for being my first full year of blogging. I even managed a complete year of blog posts on the work blog, as well as starting up - with several others - a third blog, The Studio Has A Few Notes.

As far as non-blogging activities are concerned, I enjoyed most of 2007, with special mention going out to my five consecutive weeks of vacation in the summer! On the other end of the spectrum, I could've done without the whole Boil Boy experience, but you take the bad with the good.

As the clock ticks down on this year, I hope everyone's looking forward to 2008. I'm sure it's going to be an interesting year, whatever the future holds for us all. Too bad the Watchmen movie's not due out until 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a great resource.. I’m enjoying it.. good article