Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Milestone Passed

Thanks to a burst of creative energy over the past 48 hours, I've already written three new 'chapters' in my long-neglected Agile book this holiday season (and finished one that I'd started weeks ago), taking my word count over to the good side of the 25,000 boundary! Worst case, that means that I'm now halfway home; more likely, I'll come up somewhere short of my 50,000 word goal for the book, which would mean that I'm actually well past the midway point. Either way, this is a good thing.

Soon I'll have to start thinking about whom I'd want to ask to review it before doing any real (albeit self-published) printing. Vicki's the only one, besides me, to have read any of it yet (not counting the tiny snippets I've posted here, of course). As such, I'm not oblivious to the possibility that it may all be utter crap. Such is the life of the writer!

And also: thanks to the Man from Mars for goading me into getting back at it!

2 comments:

Mike Marsman said...

goad goad goad

Anonymous said...

Well of course I'll want to read it all the way through!