Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Me!"

The question I asked was, "What should I blog about tonight?" and our title (above) was the answer I got... from Tammy!

Yes, she's here for a very short visit (basically a little more than 24 hours) before returning to her busy life in Toronto. She has a few chores to accomplish in town tomorrow in pursuit of getting our second car's ownership switched over from us to her, as we go down from two cars to one (something I've wanted to see happen for years now). Friday is her 21st birthday so now seemed like an appropriate time to make this a reality.

She got to see a little bit of Halo 3 online action tonight, as well as playing through part of the F.E.A.R. demo that I downloaded last night for the XBox 360 (which was just as much fun as the version I own for the PS/3). After three good attempts to get through the demo level, she handed the controller back to me with the comment, "At least none of the bad guys are able to kill me!" (she was three-for-three in committing suicide, having killed herself twice by grenade and once by rocket launcher!) I'll expect better from her over the Christmas break if we do Co-Op Halo 3 then, but that's still over a week away.

And now we're all off to bed...

2 comments:

cac said...

Thought you may appreciate this...
http://www.wired.com/culture/art/news/2007/12/halo3_artist

Anonymous said...

Wow that is cool. Took me a few minutes to spot the face outline, but once I did it was amazing. Very clever stuff.