Thursday, December 06, 2007

Why I Hate People Talking To Me About Rangers Games Before They Happen

Today, before I left the office, hockey fanatic Shane came by to say that he really hoped Lundqvist would get a shutout tonight (because he "has him" in some very complicated hockey fantasy pool), and that of course the Rangers would win because they were playing the Leafs. I told him to STFU because he was going to jinx them, but he just laughed.

The score in the 3rd period at Madison Square Garden currently stands at:

Toronto 5, NY Rangers 2

Thanks, Shane........

2 comments:

Boneman8 said...

Note that Lundqvist was NOT in net (at least as a starter) for the Rangers last night....

I know it doesn't matter to you, but I'm sure Shane's happy about it!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my life Shane.....don't ever jinx the team by wishing them well...yikes!