Tuesday, December 11, 2007

An Evening To Myself

Not that I suffer from a lack of "do whatever you want" time when Vicki's around, but it's still unusual to find myself completely on my own as I do tonight, what with the lovely wife visiting Tammy in Toronto between two work days spent there. It's taken me until now (almost 7:30 pm) to get home, get supper, do a load of laundry and catch up on whatever I'd missed on the Web all day,... but now it's time to hook up my XBox 360 to the Internet and see what fun I can have! This will make only my 2nd foray into XBox Live territory since paying for the annual membership last month, which is mostly a commentary on my need to acquire both a component audio/video switching device and possibly a wireless network adapter for the console but also a reflection of how busy things have been lately.

But enough about that... I've got games to play!

No comments: