Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blogging 'Topless

Laptopless, that is!

The laptop's in with the IT boys at work, getting its motherboard replaced (I'd lost audio control on it, which apparently was a symptom of a bigger problem). It's certainly nice to be able to hand problems like this off to someone else to worry about for a change, since it seems like at home lately, it's quite the opposite, eh?

I also celebrated post # 100 on my work blog today, which seems piddly when you consider I just passed 950 here... but it's a whole 'nother ballgame at work! I have to worry a lot more about not saying the wrong thing, for one, which would severely limit my output here if it applied!! Not to mention that I at least have to try to make my subject matter there appealing to the audience! Thank God I operate under different rules at Kimota94's Place!!

No comments: