Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Game So Nice, I'm Playing It Twice!

While I continue my quest for a new PS/3 game with excellent online play I've been doing my second pass through the single player version of Resistance: Fall of Man. A friend from work, who also switched PS/3's, like I (as it turned out, unnecessarily) did, has played through it a second time, as well. That's a sign of an exceptional game, I think: if you're so into it that you'll fight your way through those seemingly-endless enemy AI's in an encore match shortly after finishing it the first time!

I've already noticed a couple of levels that had seemed soooo hard to get through previously and yet were fairly straight-forward upon replaying them. I suppose if I were a better gamer, I'd have upped the difficulty level - from Medium to High - and given myself a greater challenge. But no.

No comments: