Monday, June 04, 2007

Tonight's Rest & Relaxation? Prepping For A Workshop!

I've got a 20-person Story Points Workshop to run at the office on Wednesday afternoon this week, and rather than leave all of the preparation for tomorrow, and risk getting really busy, I figured I should do the right thing and get most of the setup done tonight. This includes coming up with the overview material (some of which I wrote at work this afternoon), the sample exercises, and figuring out how the timing of each part looks (I have 3.5 hours to fill.. or squeeze it all into, as the case may be!)

And I got about four hours of sleep last night, so I'm just a wee bit groggy as I do this. Probably no further blogging from me should be expected tonight, as such. (What's it matter, when Hinckley's not reading these days, anyway?)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hey - I'm reading - just a little behind is all.

Anonymous said...

I'm reading too! Also way behind though...so sad