Saturday, June 30, 2007

Double The Pleasure

Last night, while Vicki watched, I finished the single player game of Resistance: Fall of Man for the second time. The last level is one of the hardest to get through, and I think there was awhile there when the wife was sure I was never going to be able to blow up all four of the power rods before being killed by the Chimera and various monsters! But after about eight or nine unsuccessful tries, I got it done (again).

Next up will probably be the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game that I've had since late last year but haven't tried yet. I bought it because it sounded like it was similar in style to the Baldur's Gate PS/2 games that Vicki and I have enjoyed in Co-op mode. That's where I do most of the fighting, and she does most of the treasure-collecting! (OK, it's not really that bad, but you get the general idea.)

With a big long vacation less than a week away, I should probably also be find a new game that I'd enjoy playing by myself, since I'll soon have all kinds of time for it. Suggestions, anyone? Preferably a first person shooter for the PS/3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about TimeSplitters Future Perfect ?

I think you should save the Marvel game for co-op mode!

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft :), and you can play it in co-op mode as well!