Saturday, June 02, 2007

I Just Played On The Wii And Boy, Are My Arms Tired!

We spent the late afternoon and evening over at the boss's house, where we were treated to dinner and then some Wii fun. I got to play Tennis, Baseball, Bowling and Golf, and I can totally understand now why people are finding they're hurting themselves with this console! I was probably only at it, off an on, for a couple of hours, but that was enough to leave me with sore shoulders and a little stiffness in my neck. The games are all easy enough to pick up, and yet challenging enough to really excel at, that you just want to keep going. And of course you're getting more muscles exercised than you would while playing standard video games, so you end up feeling it in more than your wrists and fingers.

Anyway, while it was a lot of fun, it also convinced me that I wouldn't want to have the Wii myself, as it'd probably wreck me!

No comments: