Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Time For PeterJ To Use Those Blog Points

It's been a couple weeks since PeterJ passed the 25 Blog Point mark, so it's long past time that he get to do something with them!

I haven't had any brilliant thoughts on this topic in the intervening time, so how about I make it easy? PeterJ: Pick something that you'd like to see me blog about - preferably a subject I haven't written about before but I leave that up to you - and indicate it via a Comment to this entry. It may have to wait a week and a half until my vacation starts, but I promise to tackle it to the best of my meager abilities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't forgotten---this is a tough one, and I've been pondering subject matter (albeit somewhat ponderously, but that's par for the course). How about either:

How would you take over the world, and what would be your first act as leader?

or:

Tell us about someone (or some ones) you admire/respect.

Anonymous said...

Man, I don't want to read another blog entry about me! =)

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

By which AgileBoy means: "I don't want to have to read about how, if he were the leader of the world, his first act would be to fire my incompetent ass!"

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Good suggestions, PeterJ. I'll think about which one to tackle, and get on it sometime in the not-too-distant future (vacation is now only 4 working days away, after all).

Thanks!